Steven Machlin, M.D.
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
PATIENTS GUIDE TO HELPING OPTIMIZE YOUR CARE
- Keep track yourself of all medications taken, doses, benefits, and side effects. Keep a notebook of medication history.
- Communicate with Psychiatrist about what your responses are…good or bad.
- Have family also give feedback on how you are doing.
- Try to take medications at the sametime daily.
- Try not to miss doses.
- Tell doctor about any new medicines from other doctors or supplements taken.
- Keep nicotine and alcohol to a minimum or none at all.
- Tell Doctor about any new medical illnesses.
- Tell Doctor about any new major stressors.
- Try to get regular sleep.
- Keep appointments with your therapist.
- Try to be patient. Every person responds uniquely to every medicine.