Steven Machlin, M.D.
Dianne Del Pizzo, MS, ARNP
- Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner.
- Master's in Science and Mental Health Nursing through the University of South Florida, Tampa.
- Member of Signa Theta Tau Honor Society.
- Worked 9 years as an ARNP with the Lee Memorial Consultation Liaison Team, providing consultation, evaluations, and assessments on medically complex psychiatric patients-covering 4 local hospitals.
- Has worked in a collaborative way with Dr. Steven R. Machlin for 24 years, providing psychiatric evaluations, medication management, counseling, and capacity assessments.
- Employs a cognitive behavioral framework.
- Works with adult patients, treating mood and anxiety disorders, with a special interest in working with women with Breast Cancer.
- Dianne has a compassionate and supportive style in assisting her patients to achieve their treatment goals.
Judi Walters, DNP, APRN, PMHCNS-BC
I am a Advanced Practice Registered Nurse- Clinical Nurse Specialist providing psychiatric evaluations, medication management, and individual, couple and family therapy. I have over 25 years of experience working in mental health. My areas of expertise include cognitive/behavioral therapy, group therapy, grief counseling and family therapy.
I am an interactive, solution-focused therapist. My therapeutic approach is to provide support and practical feedback to help clients effectively address personal life challenges. I integrate complementary methodologies and techniques to offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each client. I work with clients in a supportive manner to develop a clear understanding of themselves with the goal of helping them build on their strengths and attain the personal growth they are committed to accomplishing.
Doctorate of Nursing Practice from St. John Fisher College, Rochester, NY December, 2012
Master of Science in Nursing: Adult Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing from University of Pennsylvania, School of Nursing, Philadelphia, PA, 1989
Bachelor of Science in Nursing from DeSales University, Center Valley, PA 1981
APRN-CNS and RN license in Florida
Board Certified as Psychiatric Mental Health Clinical Nurse Specialist - Adult by American Nurses Credentialing Center since 1991
American Nurses Association
International Society of Psychiatric Nursing
Sigma Theta Tau - Tau Zeta Chapter