Steven Machlin, M.D.
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Dr. Steven Machlin:
- Board Certified in Adult Psychiatry
- Practicing Adult Psychiatry in Fort Myers, Florida for 22 years.
- Dr. Steven R. Machlin treats all forms of psychiatric disorders in adults and older adults.
- Medical Degree from Washington University, St Louis, Missouri.
- Internship and Residency at Johns Hopkins in Baltimore, Maryland.
- Research Fellow in Neuropsychiatry at Johns Hopkins.
- Former part-time Assistant Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences at Johns Hopkins University.
- Named Fellow in Psychiatry by the American Psychiatric Association, 2013.
- Dr. Steven R. Machlin is known among colleagues for his capacity to discern and differentiate complex diagnoses.
- Has strong background and expertise in pharmacology, and targets medications to specific patient symptoms.
- Patients find him kind, knowledgeable, approachable, genuine, and easily moved to laughter.
- Stays apprised of current trends, strategies and approaches to treat mental illness.
- Has a strong, effective team and system in place to respond to patient concerns and requests in a supportive and timely manner.